We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking for an experienced, analytical acquisition marketer to drive performance marketing initiatives across new and current marketing channels. Responsibilities will include:
- Driving customer acquisition across paid and organic marketing channels
- Managing relationships with external agencies as needed
- Developing and executing a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, content, and catalog that drives cost-effective new customer growth
- Conducting regular analyses, running reporting, and maintaining dashboards to effectively communicate with the team about performance, learnings, and opportunities
- Working closely on a day-to-day basis with the Director of Marketing to plan and optimize performance across all channels
- Cross-functionally working with finance team to provide deep understanding of true marketing cost, attribution, and return on ad spend
- Combining deep analytical skills with customer knowledge and empathy to ensure delivery of Tecovas-appropriate experiences
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Founder/CEO.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, experienced performance marketer who has held or led performance marketing duties at other consumer-focused companies. Specific desired qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-6+ years of performance marketing experience at a consumer-focused (ideally consumer product) company or companies
- Experience delivering measured customer growth, revenue, and ROI-positive marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated channel expertise across multiple marketing channels, most importantly: Facebook Ads & PPC channels (Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing Ads)
- Experience designing, building, analyzing, and tracking detailed marketing programs within multiple online ad platforms and (ideally) offline channels such as radio, outdoor, and podcast
- Experience with marketing attribution analysis across multiple online and offline ad channels
- Independent, results-driven work ethic
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency so as to accurately represent our brand ethos
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity grant
- Fully-paid health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western-wear market as the first brand to make beautiful, handcrafted cowboy boots and sell them exclusively directly to customers. We are a rapidly-growing startup brand based in Austin, Texas with bootmaking operations in León, Mexico. We have an amazing cohort of customers, venture capital-backing, and a core team ready to expand and disrupt the US boot market. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!