We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth and retention marketing for our rapidly growing company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for initiating retention and referral programs and for our expansion into new acquisition channels. You’ll be tasked with implementing new revenue initiatives from start to finish.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a marketer to work across channels on the entire customer lifecycle. You will own our Email program focused on the end-to-end conversion funnel – from activation, engagement, purchase, retention, and referral. Additionally, you will work closely with the VP of Marketing on expanding our acquisition efforts in new channels.
An ideal candidate will possess a keen understanding of digital marketing KPIs and funnel metrics. You desire to know our customers intimately and find new ways to resonate with them. You are a naturally curious, highly effective ‘doer’ who is capable of owning new growth initiatives from ideation, to implementation, execution and ongoing improvement. You’re scrappy and get excited by the opportunity to take a small test budget and turn it into a scalable growth channel.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Design, implement, execute, and continuously improve successful, highly measurable Conversion / Retention / Referral programs from start to finish by pinpointing specific business goals, audiences, and effective conversion tactics.
- Understand our audiences and help develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments with relevant and effective messages.
- Leverage internal data to understand our customers’ purchase behavior in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive retention and conversions via Email.
- Write creative briefs for emails and top-of-funnel site optimization features as needed; develop Email content calendar working with Marketing, Product and Creative teams; execute A/B tests on subject lines, time of day, creative, etc.
- Own Email file health, deliverability, and overall channel performance; compile and present weekly Email marketing reports covering KPIs such as capture, delivery, open, click, unsubs and revenue.
- Lead our efforts to discover, activate, and test new (and non-traditional) revenue channels for scalable growth.
- Manage new acquisition channels in a manner which tests, measures, iterates, and improves performance on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and measure daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs which provide actionable insights for maximizing our highest-ROI channels (i.e. Email, Referral, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of executing successful Retention and lifecycle-focused CRM programs using email and other digital channels.
- Experience working with email marketing tools and systems with a solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- Proven experience developing digital marketing plans with quantifiable impact.
- Proven knowledge of key email metrics and strategies that can increase engagement, retention, and conversions.
- Strong customer instincts and ability to turn insights into action.
- Desire to be scrappy and continuously test small budgets for scalable growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-paid medical, vision, & dental insurance premiums and FSA plan option
- 401(k) plan available
- Flexible vacation policy
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first direct-to-consumer brand. We are a rapidly-growing brand based in Austin, Texas with factory operations in León, Mexico. We have an amazing cohort of customers, venture capital-backing, and a core team ready to expand and disrupt the US western market. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!